Followers

OUT AND PROUD

My photo
i'm a people lover.. especially their way of thinking.. that's why i went for psychology.. i'm nice, funny, sometimes i talk to much, but that's me, i listen to everyone who has something to say.. and last but not least, i love the woman.. and i'm proud of this.. proud and out..

May 7, 2010

i feel like getting alone this days..

i feel like getting alone this days.. i don't know were i am and i don't care.. at the twilight i can't see the sky cause my eyes are closed.. i am going under were i can be alone, safe and were i don't have to answer to life.. i'm going to the road that it takes me no were.. the loneliness is breaking into the life and i feel i can reach it.. confusion that makes me fell like breathing under artificial life.. but i don't know were i'm getting.. i feel like getting alone this days.. under the deep blue ocean.. to drown my emptiness, my solitude, my fear, myself...................

No comments:

Post a Comment